Easy to make and incredible to eat - the perfect treat for Easter!
Makes 8 rectangles or 12 squares
- 125g slightly salted butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 200g dark chocolate biscuits
- 75g dried cranberries
- 100g mini eggs
- handful of white chocolate chips
1. Line and grease a baking tin and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat the butter and dark chocolate and stir until melted, then stir in the honey.
3. Crush the biscuits until mostly crumbed but with some chunks, then stir into the melted chocolate mixture with the dried cranberries and mix until well combined.
5. Pour/spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth down, then place the mini eggs on top and scatter with the white chocolate chips.
6. Leave to set in the fridge for about two hours, then using a sharp knife cut into rectangles or squares.
You might also like to try delicious Creme Egg Brownies this Easter!